HAMPO is operated under the leadership of a Policy Committee, comprised of elected officials and other decision makers from each participating jurisdiction, the Georgia Department of Transportation, and other state and federal agencies. A Technical Coordinating Committee and Citizens Advisory Committee provide valuable input to the Policy Committee on transportation issues.
Use the links below to review the governing documents that create the framework for the HAMPO committees as well as the Federal, State and Local laws that govern the planning process.
- 1 2015-02-17 Memorandum on Operating Document
- 2 HAMPO Title VI and EJ (PPP and By-Laws in Appendix)(v2015-02-12)
- 3 HAMPO Title VI and EJ Analysis (v2012-12-13 )
- 4 HAMPO Title VI Complaint Resolution Procedure (v2012-12-13)
- 5 HAMPO Public Participation Plan (v2013-11-10)
- 6 HAMPO Committee (PC TCC CAC) Bylaws (v2015-02-12)
For additional information contact Nils Gustavson.
Use the links below to learn more about our Federal and State agencies:
- Federal Highway Administration – http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/
- Federal Transit Administration – http://www.fta.dot.gov/
- Georgia Department of Transportation – http://www.dot.ga.gov
All publications herein were prepared in cooperation with the Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration. The opinions, findings, and conclusions in these publications are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the Department of Transportation, State of Georgia, or the Federal Highway Administration.